The Candidate Liaison is the face of the patrol for new candidates. Responsible for advocating on behalf of candidate and ensuring that candidates understand the training schedule, the role of Liaison is to make the candidate year friendly and understandable.
Timeline of Candidate Liaison responsibilities:
- (Oct/Nov) CL takes handoff of signed up and paid candidates from the Recruiter.
- (Nov) CL reaches out to new patrollers and addresses questions
- (Nov) Uses Candidate Fees to order TBSP shirts and NSP ID Bars for candidates
- (Dec) Coordinates the candidate welcome party after the MTR Dryland training
- Remains with and assists training of candidates